EuroCert offers cryptographic devices necessary in a proper use of trust services.
Among them, there are:
- Cryptographic cards required to store a qualified signature certificate
- Gemalto ID Prime 3810 smart cards which are compatible with the Source application
- Cryptographic card readers
- Electronic ID cards readers
- HSMs used to manage and store the cryptographic keys. The role of the security module is secure generation of public keys and management of confidential cryptographic data in the PKI.